Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Second year of new journey

School has started for the next year. My little kiddo has becomes a Nursery student now. Thank you so much Blog World . I can read and memorize everything about last year from my posts. He has adjusted very well this year and also happy with new friends and new teachers. He says frequently” dhyey will not cry in school otherwise tears will fall down and it ll finished” (once his dad told him don't cry o/w yr tears will...) he likes to watch Gali gali sim sim & chotta bhim TV shows before he goes off 2 school.
As common, every kids love stories, dhyey likes to listen stories all the time including morning ride on our scooter for the school..:) when I finish sentence of story he becomes more excited,  raises his eyebrows and asks “phir??? phir...kiiiiii..huaaaaa???”.I love the way he speaks. Feeling proud having sweet son like you my boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment