Wednesday, February 27, 2013

loved you when you....

Loved you when you…..
•    Love me:  You Hugs me tightly and then wrapes your  hand around my body n says, “ye meri wife he…. Aur meri special mumma bhi..”

•     Give diplomatic answer: I ask him, dhyey whom do u love the most? You always says, I love my mumma-dady.I always had a wish that my son will say “ I love my mumma most(being little self-centered*wink*,, no worries my boy equal equal would be fine with me.:-)
•    You Were locking chocolates n yr wishes in my name few days back: "Chal mumma me aaj tuje ghumne leke jata hu, aur aaj me mumma ko chocolate khilaunga”, n mumma  gets all yr reserved plan in yr little-fast mind
•    Say  “meaooo….” : You  love being cat, when I call ,Dhyey come here, he says meaaaoo, puffy cat is here.. n garrrrr…… comes my side.:-)

•     Demand for garam samosa n jalebi: You like eating jalebi n samosa from gaurav sweet  below your school complex.
•    Never allow me to tie my hair. Complements you have given me are most precious part of my life, I always desired that from one boy in my life but I am double blessed women, I am receiving from both sweethearts. I like your tone when u speak” mumma rubber band nikal please..”, and you win my heart all the time my baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment