Friday, January 23, 2015

Emotions!!


Two days ago, sarang was waking up Dhyey to get ready for school. He dint wake up easily so he tickled him. Now D also wanted to tickle him back and he pushed him little. S was in naughty mood, he pushed his own head towards wall and started pretending like dhyey has hurt him, Dhyey became serious “dady, did I hurt you, really?”, S wanted to tease him more he said, yes buddy, u hurt me I want to cry…ee.e..e. Dhyey would have started laughing if this incident was happened last month. But now things are different. Fun has converted into emotions. D started crying, God please forgive me, I dint hurt my dad intentionally. I was thinking he is crying because he has just woken up. But it was not like that because it lasted till he went to bed at night. S convinced him I was kidding. I am all right, you dint hurt me. But this was not enough. He said sorry with all his feelings when he left for school. When he came from school he told me to call his dad and ask he is alright or not. Last of all when S came from work he hugged him and started crying "daddy, by mistake I hurt you today. You are so best, i can’t hurt you."  Till that moment, neither S nor I have asked even why did you hurt or how it happened. I was there when all this was happened. I know he dint do anything which might hurt his dad. And for one thing I am most proud mom that he never lies to me, if something has been wrong or broken or somebody is hurt by him, he accepts his mistake. He has fear of mine when he does something wrong but not so fearful to tell me the truth. Thank You god for sending this honest boy in our life. So I was very sure about his words. So many times we do this kind of fun but no one says sorry or gives clarifications. I can see now a days if we get hurt he becomes more panic. But I was really questioning to me from where these sentiments are created!!

No comments:

Post a Comment