Monday, September 26, 2011

Chitter-Pitter


Lets have a glimpes:

When Sarang wears officeware,”daddy office? Officeoffice? Dady-bus, daddy,, fittin?(take yr tiffin), bye daddy”....

When I cook something for him, and he likes taste then..”mumma, yimmie yimmie, mumma thnx”. And when he gets full, he starts feeding me..:) I cannot put the voice modulation here how I feel, and the expressions on his face in writing for “yimmie and thnx” but he looks just soooo adorable. Thanks to you meri jaan for appreciation.

Till date he has fear of police, when I want him to sleep(not whole day, everytime),
 “police is coming” is sufficient.:-)

When I ask him”dhyey why are you at home today”, he says” mumma Sunday”(though it may be week days)

Actually I forgot to write about this incident in my last post, it may seem senseless to you but I want to record it for memory so I thought I will write here.
Scene: Harlin, his building friend met with an accident last month and she injured her nose, fortunately she was fine after an hour. Dhyey was in school at that time, when he came back I told him about incident.
Me: “ didi dudhu nahi pi rahi thi to usko nosi par lag gai, aap jaldi se finish karo”
He:  he pointed his nose and said “didi, nosi, shuahh, didi dudhu,bhap” ,means didi ko bahot chot aayi he, dudhu pilena, nahi to fir se gir jaogi) but this formula doesnt works for him..**sigh**
Now the aspect of the story that he has not been able to forget the incident. And everytime I asked to finish something or to make something , he ends up showing his nose and “didi nosi bhap”, meaning "kar lo, nahi to didi jese lagegi". I am yet to figure out why is he not being able to stop thinking about the same. And all these happened for almost one month.

I always try to ask him about his day at playschool, he doesn’t tell me much really, except for some nodes to my questions. But when matter is about his friends he tells concerning all his friends I mean what his friends do there.
He does imitation of his school friends, for example, last week shreya got runny nose, so often he does her mimicry at home and shows me,”mumma shreya nose and he acts ”,  he will make some funny face and says “mumma aahan this”—aahan ese karta hey, ridhima-car(ridhima got car 2day), tisya orange muahh (tisya likes orange) , neil not jump(neil don’t jump) chatar-janaman gan(teacher sings janganman), he never completes his sentences but by merging his words and expression I can frame it into sentence.:-) really, these days its lovely to see him talking.

When something(mostly his schoolbags and water bottle) is broken: he asks for newone and says" teacher- tutu-tutu(broken out)"
(his teacher told me regarding this, he has broken 2 school bags and 2 water bottles in a month, he never hangs his bag at proper place. He lift it and carry along with him for full school hours, when teacher asks him to hang at proper place he starts crying , mumma pease ma bottle ma bag), so I started giving one extra bag for his diper, extra set of clothes and napkin and tiffin box, so that he can move and play easily with his empty school bag( I did not let him know that I gave one of his bag to his teacher), but he knew the thing and now he carries two-bags plus water bottle in his little hand. I mean no use to send him with other extra bag… now you tell me what to do with this kid, he does not want his things to be touched by anyone, infact he does not like concept of sharing… ,he wants himself to be untouched according to her teacher.

You are so kind-hearted!!
when somebody hurts (it may be me, his dady or building friends), he runs and stands with cream, “mumma cream lagao, shuahhh-usko lagi hey”

one more: last week i asked him to get hair oil for sarang’s massage
He came back after 5 minutes with his own hair oil bottle. He did so because he couldn’t find ours. And in real it was not at right place I knew it later when I checked it.It was really lovely moment for me, he gave me oil anyway , even if he could not find a proper one.

When sarang diverts his mind (when he behaves badly or when he doesn’t allow to feed, ) :
Sarang:” Dhyey taru nosee pigeon lai gayu”
Dhyey:” “points his nose and says a ache”
S: “dhyey na hair pegion lai gayu”
D: “Dhyey na   che….”
Meanwhile I complete to fed him or a task for that fun was going on..

One of these days , he said something and I shouted at him. So he walked slowly near me,held his ear and said:”cholli mumma, pease, pease, no guccha”
Me:” No, its not okey”, he went to his dad and started crying with complain:”Neny, mumma guccho mumma guccho”, and then his dad is the clearly favourite parent :-)
I sometimes tell him that I will not talk to you , if you behave like this , usually when he is misbehaving badly. he holds his ear and  patches up within minutes. He really cannot bear me not talking to him and gets upset if I still don’t give in.

These days he constantly suprises me with his logic and understanding of things around him. Before few days I was peeling garlic skin, he took single garlic clove, kept downside and said: “mumma moon” turned position of clove upside and said “car” (just like half circle)Now,this makes me realize how fast he is growing up..:), kids think like sometimes we cant imagine even.

Yesterday night He took my hand into his and wrapped it around his hand and hugged it tight and said "mumma daklo, mumma daklo" (mumma’s son). I was feeling so blessed….(touch wood)

he knows some colors(red,yellow,orange) and basic shapes. He is still weak in alphabet recognizion. He is able to explain what he likes and what bothers him(specially dipers). Yes now he is getting diper-free zone.

If i ask him, "dhyey meri jan" he responce with "i love you"

Sometimes I am so short of words,I just want to say you baby, your unconditional love has made our lives more precious, There is lot more but I just cannot recall, so let it be just this , before I post something new :-)
 we love you jaan..

No comments:

Post a Comment