Saturday, September 8, 2012

Something Something....

Cat my Favorite Pet:
Now a days, my son loves being cat. He makes voice like cat, cuddles me n says “mumma I am your softy cat…”, (At that moment he looks so cute )

Advice: 
every time he likes to  say do this and don’t do this, with his twisted words like “ ese karo mat, instead of ese mat karo , dhyey ko ye achha lagta he, aap ese karona..”  and then we says him “ok sasuma”
When he enters into the toilet :
D:   “aap idhar mat dekhna, bad manners”
Me: ”aapko wash karne mumma ko aana padega”
D :  ”thik he, par aap dekhna mat, acche bacche kisiko nahi dekhte:.".:P
Now who will say my son, mom taught you because you were running after your friend when she was going to toilet. And how can I wash you without seeing you, my lil boy..:D

Bheem:
 As I said in my earlier post, he is still very crazy about chotta bheem( cartoon show on TV), he put his hand into his pocket , acts to take laddo from pockets, eat them with closed eyes and then starts  hitting us.

After School:
Me:  “Dhyey why dint you finish yr tiffin box?”
He:” muje accha nahi laga, aapne accha kyu nahi banaya”
Me: “ you like cheese paratha  na , what happened today”
He:” nahi muje nahi accha laga, aapne accha nahi diya tha”
Now mumma takes a piece from tiffin and realized that she forgot to add salt in it..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment