Friday, July 19, 2013

Funny Talk

Recently television shows one advertisement where Amir khan represents how to care during pregnancy, what expecting mom should eat and post pregnancy how to care and feed to newborn. I never knew that my son is also recording these things in his mind; Infact he remembered all dialogues perfectly. One day I was in kitchen he started speaking loudly (while advertisement was playing in TV), garbhvati ko khana accha, pehla gadha dudh he sacchha, kaho kuposhan bharat chhodo. I was shocked how he took interest in such ads, I went near to him and manipulated thing by saying this-Amir khan was just saying that small kids should drink milk every day, he argued and said no no no, he said “pehla gadha dudh he saccha” I know he doesn’t know the meaning of that sentence but why he was not willing to believe me???
Your Funny Language :
Armi khan  (Amir khan)
Mohindra modi (Narendra modi) 
sarang was accessing Facebook one day , there was article posted with picture of Narendra Modi.he went near to him, and asked to his dady “ Dady mohindra modi facebook me kyu he??”

Both of these celebrities will cry when they ll know their modified names.:P

No comments:

Post a Comment