Friday, July 19, 2013

My Hair, His Muscles

Love for my Hair and your muscles

You like your mom in long hair, so every time you become crazy to take her parlor for long hair, in your words” chal parlor jake aate he, hair cut karane, muje tere long hair pasand he”, my cute kiddo doesn’t know meaning of cutting, according to him, cutting = your favorite Style it can be short or long anytime.

When you go to activity class, you flaunt your muscles to everybody including teacher. According to your teacher you act like this- you roll up your sleeves there and show your muscles and say “ mere me bahot takat he, me junk food nahi khata hu, me dudh pita hu, sabse strong hu,achha bachha hu, superman ka friend hu, bla..bla..bla”. your teacher says you are entertainer of your class as you are smallest kid of class, so everybody like to talk with you in same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment