Saturday, April 14, 2012

Taklu vala birthday With Govinda Govinda govinda!!!!!


It was long waited b’day as we decided to have darshan at tirumala on Dhyey’s birthday.
We been there for first time, but I have really liked the place. for darshan we got just a second after 2 hours in a queue. The temple is located on the hill town of tirumala.
There is a famous ritual for hair tonsuring so Dhyey had mundan day before his birthday.
On his birthday he was happy(pain of being taklu was almost gone) in morning, we did darshan at tirumala and many places around. Whole day he was telling everyone happy b’day happy b’day. (wish me its my b’day). He had extreme wish of cutting Thomas cake on his b’day. But we couldn’t find bakery in tirumala.:-( And we gave him his favorite Dairymilk. But I promise you my boy, next time whichever cake we will buy/ it will be Thomas cake for you.I am putting some pictures after mundan.

My dear sweetheart, your mom dad hope that you cut cake with all your choices on all birthdays and may you have 100 such birthdays. And blessings from lord Govindas,you got on this birthday last for all days between all your birthdays!!!



Addicted to add:
soon after that” mumma me accha nahi lag raha hu, muje taklu maklu mat bolna, aap ne kyu nahi karvaya?” and endless question with tears. He relieved when he found his dad with same head. I wonder how he knew that he was not looking good??
But don’t worry baby, All your teachers like you, all your friends like you, specially your school friends and they call you “Dhyey babu” all family members love you a lot and your mom-dad love you too! !!
Believe me you are looking  as cute as before ..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment