Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Truck-Full of Questions


His recent activity is making lots of questions like “mumma ye kon laya, kiske liye laya, kyu laya, mera he na” and bla..bla..bla..
One day he was asking same question for N times, n I replied with little anger, ”beta ek hi cheeze bar bar nahi bolte”, at that time I dint realize that I can also get same answer from him. After few days I told him to speak with me “A for apple B  for Ball” he stared at me n said “EK HI CHEEZE BAR BAR NAHI BOLTE”
See its next generation , Tit for Tat since childhood!!!!

Lets have some more……..

Petrol pump me petrol kidhar se aata hey?
Security kya karti he? Wo soti kyu nahi he?
Me: security chor ko bhagati he.
Fir police kya karti hey?
Me: police bhi chor ko bhagati he,
Fir traffic kon control karta he?
 kiska phone aaya he?
Constant question:
Iske dady kidher gaye, iski mumma kidhar gaye?

And when I throw tantram (esp.when he is not having milk) Muje kyu data????, tussi katti n he runs to the bedroom. Few minutes he will stand alone with crocodile tears  and patch up happens later than mom  expresses regret  

No comments:

Post a Comment